Online education is a Key to Providing More 3D Modeling Services
Getting education online without visiting a university is a normal thing, especially when there’re very few universities teaching 3d modeling technologies. So, if you’re ready to add a new certificate to your 3d artist portfolio website – read this article.
№1 – EdX
This platform isn’t the most popular one, that’s why we’ve placed it in the first place. There are no other reasons. Their Basic Course devoted to Blender will teach you:
- The main 3d modeling services provided by studios and independent artists;
- How to create textures, choose the right lighting and model in three directions – X, Y and Z;
- The main techniques are available in Blender.
№2 – Lynda.com
This website is full of offers for any demands and wishes. Here one can learn 3ds max, Blender, Maya and all other popular programs for offering 3d modeling services.
Why choose this platform to make a portfolio attractive?
- There’s a huge library of additional materials to extend your knowledge in 3d modeling and visualization;
- The platform has great teaching experience – for more than 20 years students have been receiving valuable skills here;
- On this site, one can educate the whole company by following the necessary application form.
- The duration of every course is counted in minutes – they’re concerned about your time.
№3 – Coursera
We couldn’t ignore that there’s such a nice online educational platform. People providing 3d modeling services should try at least one 3d modeling course here to become an expert in clients’ eyes.
- Here you’ll know not only 3d modeling basics but virtual engineering reality too;
- This website gives students a great opportunity to master CAD and BIM, so popular software now;
- The testimonials found on different forums and websites prove the courses are interesting for studying.
How to create an eye-catching portfolio without certificates?
Learn from 3dreach. This 3d outsourced company just share the projects they’ve finished and doesn’t even show the modelers. But when you look at all the planes, helicopters and panels created by 10 talented people, you understand their 3d artist portfolio website has enough information.
If you’re searching for inspiration in high-poly modeling, this 3d artist portfolio website is just for you.